There are plenty of reasons to despise this filth ridden city. What bothers you most?

please login / register to post images

9 of 9 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Very very rude and uneducated fat Berlin pig yelling at foreign tourists to ask them shut up. freaking fat losers, that is the only time he found himself the meaning of existence: to be a Cooksucker in front of the really thugs and a scary rude pig in front of the happy foreigners

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Happy!! OMG, that is a punishable crime to appear happy in public in Berlin, no wonder he screamed at her. They should be ashamed of themselves for openly showing happiness. The penalty is a diet of curry-worst and don(t)er.

Comment on this

11 of 15 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Germany is cancer.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Socially, it is.

Comment on this

14 of 14 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Man, I am one of those people who thought something was wrong with them for not enjoying to be here and feeling trapped and annoyed most of the time. As long as I stay inside it's okay, despite the fact that my neighbors are of course reckless idiots who don't understand the concept of a door handle and think party is the most important thing in life. But whenever I go out, it gets annoying. I can't even tell what it is exactly, I guess it's just the feeling of being surrounded by braindead, mentally challenged idiots most of the time.

Whenever I go back to my home town, people approach me, initiate friendly conversations and so on, but people in Berlin are usually ignorant, cold and rude. It's just normal to see people piss and spit, and often when I see the ever present dog shit, I wonder if it's actually from a dog because it would not surprise me if it wasn't.

The funniest thing about it: I hopefully get a job somewhere else (now that I am aware of all of this I am not looking for jobs in Berlin anymore anyway), and my first thought was: Nooooo then I have to leave Berlin and my freedom and all the possibilites. LOL! Only because this is what you get indoctrinated here, when you actually hate it here from day 1. So many people say it, many deny it, but I guess it is true: There's a dark, depressing cloud over Berlin and I'm glad when I am far away from this shithole. So glad to have found this website.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

perfect description. sever all ties to this downertown full of losers.

7 of 9 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

In Germany you are free....to let Germans tell you how to behave and think.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

But not to have any positive feelings for life, that is verboten.

2 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I am 100% convinced that the annoying neighbors thing is more often than not a form of Zersetzung from the former Stasi spooks that continue to roam and control this city. Don't underestimate them or their numbers, they are very real and very powerful. When you encounter the mean hag at the post office that is them. When you get pickpocketed at Warschauer Strasse at night that is them. When someone takes a dump inside your apartment building - that is also them.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

So basically you're saying you've been brainwashed by a piece of poop city to think it's and couldn't think for yourself for really long. You're going to go far /s

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Nice English again. On a roll there, pal.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"When you get pickpocketed at Warschauer Strasse at night that is them. When someone takes a dump inside your apartment building - that is also them."

Oh, i see. So the Stasi are also masquerading as Romanii children and skeletal junkies, now? I must say, their array of disguises is most impressive ;)

Comment on this

6 of 9 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Went drinking last night at one of those "America-themed diners" in Berlin. It's a big chain so I won't mention the name. I was wearing a Make America Great Again baseball cap I bought a while back when I was back home visiting. The waiters refused to take my order and told me to leave. I stood my ground and refused, but after about 45 minutes of just sitting there being eyed angrily by everyone in the restaurant I got annoyed and left.

Are they allowed to refuse to serve me just because they disagree with my political opinions? Is there any legal recourse for me? Would filing a police report do any good?

7 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like a normal customer service experience in Berlin

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A gay man was attacked in Berlin by a family with children, police announced Saturday. It was the latest in a string of homophobic assaults in the city.
The 35-year-old man was walking through the southeastern neighborhood of Neukölln on Friday afternoon when a group of men, women and children started verbally abusing him.

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Deutsche Welle described the attackers as "a family" without any ethnic origin happened in Neukolnn hmm

3 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Being insulted is now abuse? What a binch of babies.

6 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

hey retard you would be screaming if they were verbally abusing 'refugees' right??

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

no because insulting isnt abuse. i dont call the cops every time someone is rude to me at a shop, calls me ami, or questions my intelligence because im not 10 years old.

4 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

OMG, have you not noticed that Gays are the rudest of all in Berlin, they hate heteros more than heteros hate gays.

3 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Obviously your post is either fake or you are trying to trigger people. By the way buddy, MAGA turned out to be a con job to make america more like a kleptocracy under a delusional idiot who is a total cuck when it comes to the Saudis and Russians.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

i think she did well actually.

0 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I don't blame non-americans for hating trump. he means what he says. it's gonna get cold in germany since diplomacy is for cucks and the weak. the gravy-train days of yore are long gone. get a job.

1 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

We do not hate him. We think he is a sad joke. You should worry more that your cuck in chief does his job instead of twitting and watching tv. The orange fatty can barely pay attention for 1 min.
You americans are going to lose more jobs when Germany and other companies close their factories in Trump land. Trumpcare will hopefully kill as many poorly educated rednecks with preexisting conditions.

1 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Your poor redneck kids will lose education. Your sick babies with preexisting conditions will die. Your women will die from breast and cervical cancer due to PP and medicaid cuts.
Trump voters will become poorer and sicker. Trump voters are like Berliners just have a different political ideology. You are both dumb, poor, hateful, easily manipulated cucks.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Hahaha, what a juicy butthurt from gay butt leftie subhuman above!

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Fact: PP has never helped a woman detect breast cancer because they don't offer mammograms.
Fact: Fewer than 4% are on Obamacare.
Fact: Pre-existing conditions were grounds to refuse Obamacare already. The new plan allows stated suffering unduly from providing care to obese diabetics with "pre-existing" conditions to petition to refuse coverage. It's common sense anyway: it is HEALTH INSURANCE, if your body is broken already then you missed the time to insure it already.
Glad PP won't be selling baby parts any longer.

Comment on this

3 of 3 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

WTF is this crap below? Anyone have any ideas?

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

rip berlinhater :(

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

also the time counter thingy seems to be bugged

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Apologies... spam attacks. Working on it

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  jimm wrote:

Hoping we have a fix in place now

4 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Good luck, I hope they don't come back. Typical of Berlin Lefty thugs to do something like this.

Comment on this

0 of 0 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

WTF is all this stuff posted below, can a computer nerd enlighten me

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

spam attack... some twerp apparently feels the need to mess with our freedom of speech

2 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

You mean some shiitbag Lefty creep, that's what they love to do, they're thugs, no different to Nazi Brown-Shirts.

3 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Just like back in the DDR, the left still wants to limit freedom of speech. These mindless savages will never learn.

Comment on this

4 of 4 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

DHL is the most worthless company on earth. Sent two packages a few weeks back, tracking never updated so I filed a complaint so they would investigate. But the lazy bastards never even replied. 50eur in shipping costs alone wasted. Trash company.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Same here. Always send it through D Post, not DHL, through the normal post, 2-3 days to the USA, with DHL the 1st one got lost, no refund, no help, no nothing, the second one got lost, and the with normal mail, bingo.

Everyone I mentioned it to said the same thing about DHL, total scumbags.

Comment on this

7 of 7 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Sad when you start a new job that basically could be performed by a monkey and realize all of your colleagues have master's degrees (or higher). People in this city don't study to get good jobs. The study because 95% of jobs in this city are complete trash, and you need a PhD just to do anything that would be considered a normal job in another city.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

What kind of jobs exactly ?

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The only jobs available are for people to pass the test of proving they are arrogant/rude/obnoxious and totally unhelpful, then you can get any job, because you'll fit in with the "culture".

1 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I showed up fresh from getting my PhD, and it still took many months of job hunting and rejection before I got something. I was focusing on tech startups, but apparently they don't consider years of independent scientific research, writing and programming as "relevant experience". I might have kept trying, if the hiring managers who did deign to interview me hadn't been such supercilious c*nts, and if they hadn't so often demanded that I complete a "challenge", essentially involving doing a bit of work for the company for nothing. Instead I shifted focus to more "traditional" companies, and (with a hefty dose of luck) finally found a good job. Many of my colleagues there are refugees from the cancerous Berlin startup scene.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"Many of my colleagues there are refugees "

It's Germany, after all :P

Btw I have a degree in a natural science and in order to survive in Berlin, I had to wash dishes. So glad I left that city.

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

After having some years of experience in a multinational company and a successful startup, I was offered a role in a startup in Berlin and I took it. All agreements were done remotely and all the sweet talk. Came here and found myself in a personal crisis. No one helped me to do anything for my transition, not even translate the documents I need. In between crying in the shower cursing myself for this decision, I eventually worked my ways around and settled, but it's not even the most frustrating part: Apparently, I am supposed to forget everything I know since the day I was born- because they know better anyway. Even if I have the experience & ideas, I am not worth nothing because I entered to soon their "empire". I am doing the job of a monkey and I am bossed around for it. This transition took all my joy, my enthusiasm, I hate people now & I spend most of my time sleeping and being bitter...

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I can absolutely relate to that. During my last job in a design studio, I was pretty amazed that they didn't use all the very useful and BASIC functions of the CAD software, like PAGE LAYOUT ( haha - really primitive in fact) so I wanted of course to use it for my project to save time, however it was explained to me, that I am the one who should adapt to the existing RULES. So they rather prefered to waste their time and resources and be in charge, than to adapt to something new and more effective. Such blockheads, omg, it's unbelievable, not to mention about the level of creativity ...They probably also try to put you down so that they can use this argument to pay you less than they should. It's a strategy, don't let yourself intimidated. Try not to become too bitter, and search for something new maybe outside Berlin.

1 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Oh my god, stop whinig bitch! It's that simple: Berlin doesnt like a whiner.

6 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

WTF are you talking about, Berliners never stop whining, it's in their DNA. Deutsche Numbskull Activists

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A change in someone's life like change of country/job/culture that is quite intense and people can actually bury themselves in long, f*cked up depressions. That's the problem with Berlin. There is no empathy around and people couldn't care less about others, or well... just to mock them, undermine them of simply being arrogant pricks...

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin is all about whining. There is always something to whine about, pardon me... protest.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"Oh my god, stop whinig bitch! It's that simple: Berlin doesnt like a whiner."

It's that simple: Berlin does not like progress.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"Berlin doesnt like a winner."
fixed that for you

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

is quite much a problem that german human resources idiots have. they are the most narrow minded, dumb professionals i have experienced in life. No wonder.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

German HR in a nutshell:
-sit around doing nothing
-gossiping about colleagues (99.999% of HR in Germany is females)
-making fun of Bewerbungsfotos
-copying/pasting text for Zeugnisse

Dumbest, most unqualified field in Germany. That's why 80-90% doing HR come from other fields (art history, gender studies)

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  berlinbottomfeeder wrote:

can anyone share a pooping berlin startup job experience with me from this thread? i'm doing some research on it and would love to hear some first-person accounts. please message me off-thread, thanks!

0 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

All these highly educated people with so much experience can't do basic research and/or get good contracts ?! Must have done so well before.

Comment on this

18 of 18 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

I really miss random conversations with strangers. The ones where the other party isnt begging for money, asking for a cigarette, trying to sell a newspaper, autistically hitting on me, drunkenly harassing me. I miss decent human beings doing things normal people do because they arent degenerates. I hate this city even more than I hate this country.

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I also missed having normal conversations with strangers in a café... or as a female, recieving once in a while a compliment for how i look . I forgot in berlin that i might be a good looking girl hahaha

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

No one in Berlin will compliment you, help you or give you support in any way. It is a struggle for them to say please or thank you. Another thing that bugs me about them is how they are all know-it-alls.

For example, if you ask them a question and they don't know, they just "I don't know", whereas in more friendly places it's normal for people to say something like, I don't know, but maybe if you ..." And offer to help you find a way to get your need met.

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

To continue: If you have an opinion in something you are an expert in, they can hardly wait to offer you their advice from a book they read on the subject, but they do n't want to hear your expert opinion, they just want to prove you wrong.

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Not only they don't compliment or help you, the problem is that they try to take advantage when you don't know something and they could profit from that situation. I experienced this several times, at work, at university, at flat hunting ...

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"I really miss random conversations with strangers. The ones where the other party isnt begging for money, asking for a cigarette, trying to sell a newspaper, autistically hitting on me, drunkenly harassing me. I miss decent human beings doing things normal people do because they arent degenerates."
As a dog owner I always have such random and very nice conversations.

Comment on this

11 of 11 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Some guys at the university wearing "refugees welcome" t shirt happened to be pretty hostile towards non german colleagues, in fact they pretty much didn't exist and were excluded or ignored from group conversations. What a fraud!

9 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

That's the problem with leftists. They are tolerant only in theory.

11 of 13 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The most racist people I've met were leftists.

I am black guy and the only German friends I made were AfD voters, go figure.

9 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Lefties are hypocritical frauds, especially the Berlin type, they are also thugs, hiding behind their black masks, they are the closest you'll get to the Nazi BrownShirts. I know inside info about them targeting journalists who don't agree with them and threatening them with violence. They're self-righteous scum. Oh, did I also mention, total losers.

Comment on this

3 of 3 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

imagine being a middle-aged female and so desperate for human closeness that you resort to FKK beaches and mixed saunas, pretending all the german males there arent perverts.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Diabase XXI wrote:

Indeed.

But wait until you saw Neukoelln MENA people and turks.

2 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I think MENA means Middle East Nth Africa. Sometimes I play spot the westerner on the U8, it's such a dog's dinner of cultures. What drives me nuts is all the headscarves and habibs or whatever it is they call those Ninja costumes they wear. . All signs of religious brainwashing, which is scary to have shoved in your face on a daily basis. I can smell Soros/Zuckerberg/Netanyahu/Kushner/Rothschild creeping around somewhere nearby.

1 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Damn, you were really desperate to go to a FKK place. Last time I was there I saw nothing but old people that shouldn't be naked in front of others.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately every lake here is FKK. And if it isnt in one minute, it becomes that the second after you sit down there to read, have a picnic, or do anything else there. These things crawl out of the cracks like roaches, eager to flash their genitals and doughy bodies. Disgraceful city.

0 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A lot of people here seem to be super uncomfortable with the human body in its birthday suit. Why so repressed and scared ?

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

More great English skills. Really, thank you Hans.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Pff that wasn't even that bad compared to the others. You're an honorary Hans now grammar Nazi.

Comment on this

10 of 10 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

55 year old west-berliner proud of 35 years of working and don't even went one time with a co-worker for a Cafe. Doesn't have any friends apart of some contacts that he name them friends.

Living 30 years with his girlfriend in a 2 room apartment both have their own room, live and even sleep separate. Does anyone here find it healthy??

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Sounds familiar. Actually I wouldn't mind if they would stop pretending to be "open minded".

Comment on this

0 of 0 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

55 year old west-berliner proud of 35 years of working and don't even went one time with a co-worker for a Cafe. Doesn't have any friends apart of some contacts that he name them friends.

Living 30 years with his girlfriend in a 2 room apartment both have their own room, live and even sleep separate. Does anyone here find it healthy??

Comment on this

6 of 8 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

The thing I hate the most in Berlin is the L word. Berlin Lefties are the scummiest fascists of all, the Lefty-psuedo-anarchist tribes are total hypocrites and losers. Berlin is built on a foundation of BS.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

i think you mentioned that already.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Diabase XXI wrote:

Really, Berlin was built on a bog, so don't wonder about the people being dirty (both meanings) and smelly.

Comment on this

2 of 3 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

As an American desperate to escape the clutches of my corrupt government, I need to know...

Do all of you really hate gays this much? Should this site just be renamed nuneonazicentral.com?

Fuck, I wasn't planning on moving to Berlin, and I planned on getting B2 certified in Deutsch before moving, but jesus freaking christ stuff like this:

"Yet another proof that gay people should be exterminated.

Yes, I am a nazi and no, calling me that won't insult me."

is insanity.

Maybe I was wrong to choose Germany as my ideal EU country.

4 of 11 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

If you are gay, just stay out of eastern Europe.

Source: I am from eastern Europe and we don't want you here. Protip: kill yourself.

1 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The guy is probably trolling. If you're gay Berliners will love ypu to death. unless you're not a stereotypical gay.

5 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I don't care what people do with their genitals, or where they shove them, just keep it to yourselves, I don't want to hear about masturbators or hetero's bedroom antics either, just STFU and do what you want, and don't shove it down people's throats - so to speak. And stop with all the mincing-queen, "aren't I wonderful" BS. Every time I get served by a mincing gay, talking with affected "superior" speech and gait, I never go back to that cafe/restaurant. Otherwise, I don't even think about gays anymore than I would about anyone else. I don't like seeing breeders (as gays call heteros), performing intimate acts in public, yes including passionate kissing, the same as I don't want to see people piissing in the street. Just keep it out of people's faces and no one will notice WTF you are.

8 of 9 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"Maybe I was wrong to choose Germany as my ideal EU country."

Yes you are Wrong.Germany is a total Scumbag Hole.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  jimm wrote:

There's a huge gay scene here, all types from older monogamous couples, flamboyant and promiscuous, to the downright perverted. Nobody really gives a fornicate about your sexuality.
We don't unpublish/ban comments if we can help it because everyone has an opinion, and should be allowed to share it (however inelegantly) - but the opinions of a vocal few are just that.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

thing is, what till the 'gay scene' runs straight into seriously homophobic Muslim refugees! Ha!

1 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin is probably one of the most gay friendly major cities in the world. Of course not everyone living there will be okay with it, but that's true everywhere. This place is really only useful for letting off steam. There are better forums for more well rounded discussions. Also, there's one or a few far right nut jobs that post a lot on here for some reason, they may not even live in Berlin.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

well, consider the murdered gay italian in volkspark 1 week ago tgat no one talks about. and the increase in attacks on homosexuals in the past 2 years. like everything here, tolerance of gays is fake.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin Lefties are so far to the left, they think centrists are on the right. The Berlin Lefty mentality is as close as you'll get to fascism here. Stupid, lazy f'ing scum hypocrites, living off the state, in other words, the taxpayer of the system they supposedly want to tear down, they're a joke :o))))))))))))))))))))))))

0 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Hamburg and Berlin have a large gay community. Don't let trump supporter on this site influence you. There is a hateful trump cuck lurking here.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It's all smoke and mirrors. In Germany there are 4x more hate crimes that in the US per year. A gay man was murdered a couple of weeks ago in one of the parks here and the media doesn't even talk about it. Gays are beaten up in the streets here every day but the media doesn't talk about it. Don't move here if you want to be openly gay.

Comment on this
Page 167 of 249