...

berlinhater tshirts, hoodies and other swag

There are plenty of reasons to despise this filth ridden city. What bothers you most?

please login / register to post images

9 of 9 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

A city where one of the most disgusting parks I have ever seen (Gorlitzer Park) has designated areas for drug dealers and memorial sculptures (because you know, they are also human beings). I work in Kreuzberg and I hate it. I cannot count all the numerous times i pulled out an excuse to work from home in order to avoid commuting there. Shithole.

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I'm convinced that Berlin only has all these parks because they're cheaper to maintain than public toilets (yet serve the same purposes - public pissing, drugs and male prostitution). There's not even any good landscaping in most of the parks here - just beaten down, patchy lawns and large swathes of weeds and underbrush that look as unkempt as the average person on the U8. And it's not even relegated to shit-holes like Kreuzburg. I walked across Alexanderplatz today and say a very large pile of human excrement right in front of the Footlocker there, just a stone's throw from the brand new police station there. Go to Potsdam and you can see a beautifully manicured park without drug dealers and guys jerking off in the bushes. What's so wrong with Berlin that there is nothing of value here?

7 of 12 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone confirm some insane gossip I heard recently. Is it true that gay men place their penises into the sewage outlets of other men? Please tell me this is an urban myth and not really true.

If true, is it this act that makes them 'gay', as in having a gay time. Sorry, but it makes no sense. Also, why is it that people who feel disgusted by such behaviour are referred to as homosexual phobes, phobias are fears right? Well why wouldn't someone be afraid of people who perform such such disgusting acts, and then call it gay.

Why are these people so admired and exhalted just because they put their appendages into a filthy sewage outlet. call me old fashioned, but I just don't get it.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Kreuzberg is vile and once on a break from work I caught a man wanking off in public. I also have to walk past druggies and psychos every time i go there.

Comment on this

9 of 9 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

A city of pretentious and rude pricks, wannabe creatives and "artists" and entitled people who think society and government always owe them something. Unbearable by all standards.

4 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A true artist would never beg for government money because there's always strings attached, that is how we've ended up with political correctness, it was bought by withholding government grants until one acquiesced

Comment on this

0 of 1 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

And send this to mindfucked Australian lefty morons www.captiongenerator.com/1406342/Shorten-Trusted-The-Feminazis

Comment on this

4 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

If you come across a braindead Berliner who says the EU and Euro is a good things, send them this link of Jacob Rees-Mogg www.youtube.com/watch

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It's not really possible to have a serious conversation about the pros and cons of the EU with people here. They're all dug in and the media does its best to portray only one side.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Just about every German I've met thought that the EU was the best thing since sliced bread.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It's the only way Germans can show patriotism so of course they love it. Lately I've seen more people running around in EU flag sweaters than I've seen people in the US wearing American flag t-shirts.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Most people in Europe like it beause they think it stops them from warring with each other but the truth is the wars have now become financial in nature, send many countries into poverty, while Germany profits.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, not to mention the fact that NATO is what prevents real warfare. But Germans can't let thr truth get in the way of posters in the city that say things like "If you value peace you must support the EU". Even the great Soviet propaganda posters weren't this on the nose. What else could you expect from a country comprised of 50% DDR zombies that never critically questioned a party that used taxpayer money to promote songs with refrains that said "The party (yes a one party democracy LOL) is always right"

Comment on this

5 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Leaving Berlin in 3 months! Congrats to me!

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Keep your emotional mind safe, a whole winter in Berlin is like two years elsewhere.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations and a good decision

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Working towards the same result as soon as possible. Well done and all the best!

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

yeah Berlin winter is the worst and probably the reason why the people here are so cold, its broken them down over the years

Comment on this

3 of 3 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Anybody else experienced this screaming-into-one-s-ear-thing? For example, I pass by 2 people. They stand opposite each other in a hallway but talk to each other. So, I have to go through the middle to pass. As soon as I pass by, one person keeps on talking, but they seem to think that they can't be heard (since I am between them) and they shout through me. As I was some type of robot or something.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Never happened to me but wouldn't surprise me at all. Like the idiots that stand in the middle of the aisles in stores everywhere you go. Inconsiderate babies everywhere here.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

And the ones who walk straight towards you and don't give a mutual inch

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yeah those guys are everywhere. Worst among women in my experience and I don't understand why.

Comment on this

10 of 10 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Had a a really rude experience,although in the other side ie. West...doesn't matter all germans are the same.....really wanted to slap those rude shop assistant bitches.....but irritatated them by pretending not to understnd and getting on their nerves.....these female dogs have had next time..........

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

troll them more!

18 of 18 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It is a common misconception that Germans in other regions are nicer. They're not. Get out of that country before it stunts you emotionally!

Comment on this

0 of 1 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Any Aussies out there with mates risking their lives fighting fires at the moment, Bettina Arndt was blasted as being anti -women for praising the male fire-fighters. twitter.com/thebettinaarndt/status/1195940147055013893

6 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

don't talk about Aussies here

3 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Good point, they are all politically correct khunts

Comment on this

5 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Wtf is going on with landlords here? Complained a dozen times about the pothead neighbor and the smoky staircase (smell of weed everywhere). Pothead neighbor also sold weed and was involved in other shady cr*p (stolen goods) and played around with fire in his apartment bec. he neglected to pay the gas bill, so the gas was switched off.

Then he disappeared for a couple of months and his place was raided by the police in his absence - which the landlord witnessed himself. Instead of being alarmed, he said he was worried about the poor guy and hoping he WAS OKAY wherever he was.
The neighbor let his friends move in while he was away in Poland (his home country...XD) to escape the arm of the law - one of them looking like a junkie, which the landlord was told. Surprise: he just gave zero fvcks and just carried on as usual. He actually lives in the same house with his girlfriend and their little daughter. There are other young families, too.
Fast forward, couple weeks later: pothead is back, junkie has to move out and ends up sleeping in the attic.
Where the landlord finds him (alive). A bit of a shock? Maybe. Does he kick out the cause of the trouble? No way..he just politely inquires what happens.
Ironic twist: pothead seems to be willing to move out by choice.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Forget common sense, basic human decency and protection from property managers. Just hope for luck. You are going to need it.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A guy I knew here told me about how he lived in a building with some long-term renter who was incredibly crazy - schizophrenia or something but who really can tell? Anyway, the guy went nuts at some point and obsessed over his female roommate started randomly beating on their door on night. Anyway, they ignored him but he continued to do it and literally broke their door. He called the cops and they just told the guy to go back to his apartment but did nothing. House admin also did nothing at first but eventually, after many many complaints, kicked the guy out. The whole thing took like 4 months though.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

fornicate landlords.

11 of 11 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin is a huge lunatic asylum.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Didn't you post this same story 1 or 2 months ago? I guess someone is running out of ideas?

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The story went on and got even weirder, like some crappy cheap novel. Let's hope for a good ending. Getting tired of the characters and the lousy plot. LOL.

Comment on this

3 of 3 people agree with this  

  Tminus wrote:

Anyone else saw that guy with long hair, wearing a black skirt and holding a rolling shopping bag at train stations and making weird sounds while he walks back and forth ?

5 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Greta Thinberg's boyfreind

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The guy with the briefcase that says something about Jesus?

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

You're lucky he didn't push you onto the tracks. I'm busting my brain to try and remember even one balanced person in Berlin. So glad I'm out.

Comment on this

127 of 127 people agree with this  

  Tminus wrote:

Berlin was a lie. A great (?) place to find a job and have a career but a very bad place to socialize.
It can't be that my best friends are non-Germans after 7 years that I have spent in Berlin.
Germans automatically don't like you, there is also a good number of foreigners who were born in Germany and UNFORTUNATELY as as rude as Germans.
Racism is everywhere, despite the fact that I didn't get much of it so far. But it's a multicultural society, so racism is to be expected.
Germans like to tell you off when you do something wrong. They don't seem to have a good way of correcting your mistake and they will betray everything to your colleagues.
At work (the Germans) don't even greet us, they appear often as cold or robotic, unsocial and disgusting. Why people are sooooooooo rude. They are in FIGHT MODE at any time. Muslims are prejudiced against Germans, Germans seem to be against everyone else.
Despite the fact that I learn German and didn't give up, Germans don't seem to WANT to help me into this attempt. Foreigners are kinder in this and they also correct my mistakes. Many times Germans speak very fast or use regional accents PURPOSEFULLY even-though you warned them that you're still learning.
Muslims grew up in a society with prejudice, hate and racism and when they grow up they don't seem to want to integrate and be part of what they DON"T LIKE. ( to an extend they are right )
Humanity is barely a characteristic here.
They also smoke cigarettes like crazy !
Too much hate on the streets. I have regular conversations with a friend about how bad the situation here is. He tells me to leave from here otherwise I will go crazy but it's not really possible since I have a job and everything and I am hooked up to the society here. The only chance to meet a good German, is either someone who travels a lot abroad or someone with a very good education. The school-dropouts and the AUSBILDUNG people are the most asociable, heartless and stupid people on earth.
Where are the good people in Berlin, and why it has to be foreigners (mostly other Europeans or Americans/Canadians, Australians)
I found this page by chance and now I know I am not crazy, I am not seeing things negatively, IT IS exactly what I see so far.
This city is only tolerable because of the educated foreigners who were not born in Germany.
When Germans hear you saying such stuff you get this typical reply --> Then go back where you came from.
GERMANS ARE WELCOMED IN MY COUNTRY, THEY ARE HELPED, PEOPLE SMILE AT THEM AND OFFER THEM THE BEST THEY CAN OFFER. GERMAN WHO WORK AND LIVE IN MY COUNTRY DON'T WANT TO LEARN MY LANGUAGE AND YET MY PEOPLE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AND TRY TO FIND A WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH GERMANS (IN ENGLISH OR GERMAN)
WHY CAN'T I HAVE THE SAME GOOD EXPERIENCE IN GERMANY ?

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I fell for the lie too and wishing like hell I hadn't. Agree with pretty much everything you say.

6 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Agree to everything.
Also I observed that %99 of the time, if you make a comment about Germany on Youtube, Reddit or Quora at least one German answers "go back to where you come from". And the OP tries to explain why s/he cannot leave, spouse, children, financial reasons....Germans are very rude.
Whereas in where I come from if people make bad comments about my people/country, we usually answer: "I'm sorry such d*ckheads found you. Unfortunately it's a problem for us locals too"

9 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Why do you move to Gaymany in the first place ? I hate everything which is related to Gaymany. If I see a rude German hussy outside Germany I will spit them in the german Face.

10 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Germans are raised to be cold hearted and rude. They have literally 0 manners and family values are not important.

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I spent 7 years in that hellhole and spent 7 Xmases alone, which was actually fine by me, but the point is, not one German I know ever asked me to join them for Xmas, (I would have declined anyway) they have no empathy or social graces.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, they don't even care. In other countries they would have grabbed you by the hand to join them for Christmas and eat all together. They are tragic here. Heartless, cold robots.

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

How can Berlin, a poor Bundesland, be a great place to have a job and a career? There is a lot of unemployment there and the city is basically dependant on Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg to survive.
Not to mention high rent and the pooping startups.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

But But But Tesla is building a factory there.....

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

in Brandenburg

Comment on this

11 of 11 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

It is impossible to live here without always having another vacation planned within the next 3 months.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

They are completely anal, no German has ever done something spontaneoulsy.

Comment on this

1 of 1 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Germany has passed a new law that finally makes upskirt photos illegal. Welcome to 2019. But they also pushed through legal text that makes it illegal to post or share videos showing someone being killed. Up to two years in prison. Wonder what group they are trying to protect.

0 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Ad if a woman took a photo down your shirt of your chest, or up your shorts, would you be highly offended and run to the police or treat it as a bit of fun. I've lived in share houses where girls have taken shots with flashes over the shower v=curtain and I just laughed it off. What a whining fcked up generation of professional victims.

Comment on this

15 of 15 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

The weirdest thing is at some point you stop realizing that the way everyone behaves in berlin isnt normal. And then you get scared of leaving as you are used to the routine of it all and closing yourself off in your own little world. And then it sucks you in coz you keep thinking eventually things will get better, eventually ill get closer to people if im just more patient. But you never will coz thats not how it works here

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I know exactly what you are talking about. Been there done that. I can tell you that it felt great when I finally left

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I agree with your astute perception

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

All Germans have autism, or at the very least some kind of personality disorder. Their parents never told them that they love them (and I do mean here that statistically very close to 100% of Germans were never told by their parents that they were loved). This is classic "get them before they get me" behavior because no one here trusts anyone and they fear strangers by default. They spend 15 years in school with the same dopey classmates all day every single year and cannot form short-term and/or new relationships at all. It's time for me to stop analyzing and bitching and GTFO of here. I would suicide by defenestration but living here so long I have become so unimportant that I am not sure I would even make impact.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The Berlin coat of arms should include a sheep, parrott and lemming

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

'The Berlin coat of arms should include a sheep, parrott and lemming'

Lol....yes!

Comment on this

4 of 4 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

There is so many things that seem as they are not here, that you never guess. People seem really, like they don't interact just normally. Little things like, a woman at a checkout. The guy before you really relates to her a "bye and have a good day". She doesn't really respond and feels a little uncomfortable. Then it's your turn and she starts fukking looking around when saying hello to you as if she is looking for nothing she cud ever look for and it appears as if she is ignoring you just because of this Idk what. There is people who have a chat together at checkouts and they really have a good time kind of, but then they view the next person as somebody who draws them back to their everyday, when you just fukking didn't mind anything. They start fukking ignoring you. There is people who are afraid to react and they fukking bluff. You give them 10 Euro and it cost more than that like 12.34 or so, so you get out the other money, because you have it in your pockets. Meanwhile she turns away. She just fukking turns away. 1 moment later you got the money and she looks into the air and you want to give the money to her which is a sign that you know she's not absent. And she keeps looking and then she turns to you like she was there all the time. Because she was afraid to react or something. You might say: Well you been there all the time. She might say: Isn't that strange? And you say: Yeah really strange. Then she starts fukking dumping the money on this thing. And I felt whenever I see somebody again staring in the fukking air in such a situation I will lay the money on the thing for it and just proceed. I felt that she wud like that. Then there is bakers who pick up that you just wanted to buy 1 piece of cake because hey your tone went down and hey they are a human being so they figured it out. But they say: Is that all? They don't say smth like: "That was all" kind of a question. To express how they feel. Idk if it is fear or passive aggressive. I got another one. I was walking up to him to pay. Then he asked. I bought another. Since everytime you speak like you still want to add something they go like: Außerdem! often like a barked order. They also often they are so busy when they pack that one piece of cake where you feel like saying: It's a piece of cake eh. And to me it feels I respect them, They have something to do, I respect that. They have so many customers, they can't pick up all the cues.I respect that they ask. It's okay. It's a social thing, of respect and boundaries. But if there is a lack of respect. I mean I'd just say That was all thank you, but I was testing it and his face dropped and why is that, and why was he so quick to go like We cud have packed that with the other cake. It made me wonder.

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Before I moved here I never thought about this kind of mundane stuff but now that I have been here a while I honestly have forgotten how to just freaking walk past a person on the street. In other countries I'd just smile or give an acknowledging nod or something but here I always feel the need to pretend I am distracted by nothing at all to avoid eye contact because that's what everyone else does. No wonder Aspergers is named after a place in Germany.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It's good to remember that it should never be a big deal to walk past each other. No matter if there is any complications. It just shouldn't be a big deal. And it's good to not get any of these things (I mean it can help to not be confused maybe but there is already a shortcut seemingly for it), I didn't mean to think about it, I was just venting when I did. It's better to feel oneself, come from there. Which is not an easy thing here, but it means that you not get any of the crazy stuff that isn't actually even real. I try to give an example. The other day I was buying cigarettes at a gasstation. And upon going inside, the guy already said hello in what you could call a somewhat dominant way. Kind of surprisingly. While I think surprise happens a lot because of people taking longer to get to things. So he addressed me in this weird way. And I just replied back, I didn't care how it sounds. He also didn't really have much own energy, hard to describe. So I just replied back expressively, meaning as I felt. I didn't react obviously. So then I said what I want and I didn't look yet if they actually had both sizes. I then did and saw that they had and was about to add things, when he interrupted me. Big/small? Nothing commanding, just really dumb you cud say. Trying to force his thing and make you fit to it. But I wasn't into such dumb fight. So I didn't mind. He confused me and I couldn't think of the price for it so I just said small. I took his as for what I needed so to speak. He then added: I think they are for 6.70. Which was unreal dumb you cud say. Because of course I know that, he just confused the heck out of me, cut me off. But I just didn't reply, because it didn't apply to me. He then said this.. have a nice evening in a very unrelating way but I just said the same back kindly you could say. In hindsight I felt he thought I was like speechless or such. Which was my point that I just didn't get it because I was busy being. And I then said bye kindly since I felt alright because I was just true to myself and he replied bye back as what sounded like kermit the frog. I still don't quite get what was up with him.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I feel now this is just a really far away from reality attempt to describe how I felt. I had quite a negative experience the day before and so on. Today I feel angry for example, and there is no way that I would feel the same like there. It just makes it all look the wrong way. I truly dislike it today but I don't wanna fukking think about it. It's just how I feel. I don't wanna say anything how to be. I mean you might say I was true to myself and that's a good thing. But I feel it gives it the impression as if there was like a certain way to be, something that feels rly narrow and it really is. If we don't feel the way we do, then everything is just not right. I didn't want to know 1 thing about it afterwards. And I just woke up with a bad feel about it and it's too hard to write about it. It's hard to resolve something that shudnt be there in the first place. One gotto be with how you feel. What is your life, what you want to do. Many things from there appear not so important. If you think of such details, you can't feel how you actually feel. even though I wrote that I was just myself but look it's not inspiring in a feeling way. It's a description. It just undermines everything I feel. Idk something like that. I just feel like to delete it. By writing about it it appeared as if there was anything to it. When I just felt as I felt. I didn't want to think about it afterwards, that undermines it. It's all whatever because it matters to leave I think. Maybe I felt the way I shud only felt after leaving and that can be a bad thing while seeing that in a fearful way would not be good. I was just writing to like talk about it I guess. Nothing of I wrote I actually knew when I was as I was and as I wrote today I feel angry. I lost my rehearsal room here for fake reasons. And I wish I had just told him that he lies. I think it is really lame. Even what I write here, just fu.ck it. Just freaking don't even. We are beings. You can't put the finger on something, it will slip away.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

And nobody even wants to put a finger on anything. It just drags on. Not that it's a big deal...All this lowness is so lame. I actually don't wish that I told him that he lies. Because I couldn't. I just feel really. angry. because I really love to sing. It brought me in touch with my life and I realized I was thinking bout the wrong things. I felt angry when my thoughts drifted to thinking of him lieing to me. He told me someone pissed in bottles. They threw out someone like this before. And I felt my feelings were like to listen to my feel to pause, not answer his questions. To ask him what bottles, when. or to just outright feel angry: Listen to me. It's pretty clear that nobody ever pissed in any bottles...And in case someone told him poop or put them in there, he could tell by my anger what is true. But I feel he just wanted me to feel afraid to look as if I lie. He clearly tried to push me in a direction. I even whitelied about the key number he wanted to have, that he though apparantly already had. Just to give me a hint, that he will just change the locks...And my thoughts drifted to it when I woke up and I just felt angry to think of it. I felt angry that it felt like he was above and I had these thoughts how do I get back at him and he just appeared above and it's just wrong. My singing is not only with this room, I felt. This drawninness to like want to redo while it's on a low level. I didn't actually feel much hurt, I know I will heal this so fuc.k it. And atst it felt soothing, like licking wounds. I thought of things that are good. How can somebody be like this and be above. Especially I was just. holding. back. I could have told him all kinds of other things. I was trying to keep my room. And I think it's not quite right to question myself or come from below when I never was there. I don't want to fight with him either. I might want to tell him how I actually feel but that's all. It made me so think about it to keep the page of what was up. When "fake reason throwing out" is all that there is. And it's truly ridiculous in a good way compared to how I can sing. I just feel really angry when somebody wants to take that away from me. While I might feel better maybe in a day or two which made me kind of passive often. Overthinking. When I read this today, what I wrote, it would just irritated me I guess. Maybe it just appears as something else than it is Idk but you see I can't resolve it. And it's relievingly not needed. I just actually am trying to say to listen to your gut and feel. I guess that's all I tried to do. And the other things might be understanding maybe. But what does it matter when you feel as you do, that's the last moment you want to try to figure anything out. Let's say somebody ignores you at supermarket, you already know what is up anyway. We always know already. Or you might not care. I wouldn't care today because I feel different. And sometimes it's just a feel of ..it is Something and you don't even care what it is. Today I would see that as distracting. It would make me angry to think about it. So it's stupid to say to not put finger on it. It's like my anger went in the wrong way, to for example him, not for moving on and doing what is mine.

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Germans just CAN'T accept they are wrong. NEVER!

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Just cross out the last sentence. You see I didn't mean to write so much. If I could deleted it I would just done that. So yeah anyway fornicate this sh.it...this sh.it like the lies of the guy I wrote about it makes one put the focus on oneself, question one's soul and it's just not quite right

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It was like: I didn't Take his. instead: I didn't mind taking it. I didn't mind to say small pack. I was not fighting or something. My point was the whole thing got expressed not purely. Anyway, that would be that

Comment on this
Page 198 of 395