There are plenty of reasons to despise this filth ridden city. What bothers you most?

please login / register to post images

1 of 1 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Meanwhile in Austria Far-right tops first round of presidential vote www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36124256

Comment on this

4 of 6 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

I have a problem guys.Now that Berlin and Germany are making headlines around the world for PIGEDA/AfD and general abuse of the concepts of multi culturalism and freedom of speech and civil norms of a functioning society I find myself rather HAPPY! Let us not hate at this moment comrades but rejoice that Berlin is getting the worst press around the world.Cheers my friends and lets enjoy the poop hit the fan.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin and Germany for that matter is showing their true face to the world.

7 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Germany got immigration like never before, and instead of solving it with laws, measures and organization they just turned into extreme right wing fanatics. Where is your Zerman lozic now Germany?

Comment on this

8 of 8 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

What are the 3 things, you mostly hate about Berlin ?
1. Peoples behavior.
2. It's absolutely grey and dirty.
3. Stupid weather.

8 of 9 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

1)Germans.
2)Germans.
3)Germans.

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

1) Crappy people, 2)Crappy lifestyle, 3)Crappy infrastructure

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Weather, ordnungsamt, people

2 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

1.- pegida fans / hooligans / neo-nazis, 2.- No money anywhere 3.- healthcare system / insurance system

Comment on this

2 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

^^ sorry i click disagree accodentally, you are right .

Comment on this

9 of 24 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

YES GO AWAY FROM BERLIN YOU F*CKING GYPSIES AND MUSLIMS !!!

9 of 11 people agree with this  
  BerlinSucks wrote:

Spoken like a true f*cking German german Nazi motherf--ker. People like you are the reason WHY Berlin Sucks. You know, god-damn Germans.

1 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Hello Pegida

10 of 13 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Hahaha so apparently you only have 2 brain cells left my dear.
For your information, not only Muslims and Gypsies are dissatisfied with Berlin. See, every human with a well functioning brain would hate the guts of this city. It's full of brainless, stupid people like yourself whose ignorance make us sick to the stomach... You are nothing but a sad little piece of sh.it

3 of 11 people agree with this  
  OP wrote:

It was just a prank bro.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I think you don't understand how pranks work.

Comment on this

3 of 3 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Kreuzberg = Freakshow

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Isn't the whole Berlin a freak show though?

Comment on this

5 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

berlin freaking sucks.

Comment on this

6 of 7 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin population: 3,562,166
WTF it feels like there are 20 000 000 million people.
My grandfather was right, he moved from Berlin to a small village in Austria. I'm going to do the same !

Comment on this

7 of 7 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

berlin is grey !

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Brend wrote:

+ endless construction everywhere.

Comment on this

6 of 6 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

How about hundreds of jerks in Karl marx Strasse for a vegan burger and a female genitals d.j.from Vienna. Now thats freaking LAME.(while comedians are subject to legal censorship).Plenty of reasons to keep on hating..With the added bonus of Schadenfreude.Berlin is now the international headline joke around the world.Leaders in lame.I freaking love it.

Comment on this

0 of 10 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

This site is getting more and more lame. Sounds like people are running out of reasons to hate Berlin.

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I see it as more people are just leaving the city.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  BerlinSucks wrote:

Well in all honesty there isn't a hell of a lot of anything in Berlin, not even to hate. Berlin is very small.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

What? Are you not satisfied with the 628 we have?

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Besides...its Spring. The hate starts after the first week of "The Nothing". No shade fellow Haters, but lets face it, once you move to Berlin you all have the emotional range of Flora. Enjoy the Spring and get out! Do yourself a huge favor and Travel the rest of Europe if you can afford to, dont allow that insipid city to define you. Perhaps thats why so many are fed up? Ill be going on with my life no longer in that pit of a city and it's ridiculous people.

Comment on this

5 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Berlin is a really nice city !!! I can take a sh*t on the streets and people will pass me like it's something usual ! WOHOO Berlin is my place !

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

*Fresh off the Boat. See you in November.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Fresh off the trashcan

Comment on this

5 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

As an ex-pat in Berlin one of the biggest kicks I got was producing a valid ticket every single time..and then watching them drag out an obnoxious/arrogent local Berliner who had no ticket.Pretty sad way to get my kicks I admit.But Berlin is a pretty sad place.

Comment on this

4 of 4 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

I got to know today that after 3 non paid BVG fines you go to jail.. Is this serious?

4 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Send Berlinhater an update from prison and tell us what the food is like.Sorry mate but pay for your tickets like you would in any other city.People like you are part of the problem in Berlin.Behave like an adult or get back on your skateboard.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, how dare you try to fight the system. You should obey like the rest of the flock of sheep and pay those 10 cents extra that get added to the tickets every year for no coherent reason. Seriously, as long as you don't go out of your way and harm people (as those kind of people are the ACTUAL problem) I can't stop you. And if you're gonna say "oh but the people working for BVG already don't get paid enough!": my friend, this is an issue that they will need to stand up for. We're on the same side. A little far-fetched, but when you buy those tickets and keep giving them those extra cents, you're just encouraging them to keep freaking with us and their employees. Give it a thought.

3 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Even though I hated paying taxes and services in Berlin (cuz services are poop and taxes pay for nothing) I always paid them. Simply because not doing so gives them a reason to harass you. I know it's ridiculous that 3 non paid BVG fines equals sentence and jail. But in oppressive places (like Berlin) ridiculous things can land you in jail, like torrenting a movie, mocking the Turkish president or in your case not paying fines. Just don't give them a reason to pwn your butt cuz they will be happy to do so. So just get it over with and live on (preferably in another place). I kinda feel for you because they tried to get me to court for buying the wrong ticket once on a train once even though I said I would pay the fine. Germans are paranoid and even more now that all the rest are terrorists.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I should have said: "in their eyes all the rest are terrorists." that makes more sense.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Alright, I see your point there. And I agree. Of course if you are running into the risk of going to jail for whatever stupid reason you should think twice. Again, I can't stop you. I'd read up on it a little because I forgot my ticket several times there and only had to pay a fee. But idk if the law changed over the past couple years.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Makes sense, actions have consequences. One ticket is understandable... but 3?! Interesting how telling you to take responsibility is seen as "conformist"... sound like Berlin is the right place for you: Neverland.

Comment on this
Page 158 of 200