...

berlinhater tshirts, hoodies and other swag

There are plenty of reasons to despise this filth ridden city. What bothers you most?

please login / register to post images

0 of 0 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

SJW strike again

www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/flaschenwuerfe-und-schlaege-maskenverweigerer-randalieren-in-berliner-kneipe-wirt-und-gaeste-verletzt/27797260.html

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Wait a minute... How the hell do you wear a mask while drinking? Sounds more like it was just a group of typical Ossi Berliners.

Comment on this

14 of 14 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Just now when I stepped into s bahn a mid-age German woman pumped into me intensionally. Too strong that I stepped two steps back out of the bahn. It was not the first time, I often experience this on public transportation. I wonder how much they hate Asian girl or how come they have this evil intension in their mind.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Thr only thing these brutes understand is pure force.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Pure force you say, what would you suggest

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

She was probably on a drug induced psychosis.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"Pure force you say, what would you suggest"
Nice try, glowie.

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

So you suggest we give them blowies??
Ok I’m down

6 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Don't take it personally. Probably an old hag jealous of petite size and beauty. If it werw me, I would have pushed back. But if youre pretty small, that might be hard for you to do. Pls buy pepper spray. If these hoes wanna start shot, you need to be able to defend yourself.

Comment on this

17 of 17 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Always so many rabid alcoholic Germans screaming at nobody on the streets, never seen or heard such a thing in any other country

11 of 11 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I’ve seen it plenty in Poland, also people urinating themselves fully dressed

13 of 13 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Weird how Germans don't see this as a problem. My neighbors go ballistic if I throw a glass bottle in the glass recycling container on a Sunday but drunk people pissing all over the city is so ubiquitous that Germans don't even register it happening until you point it out to them. Feels a lot like a third world nation.

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I’ve experienced many more violent drunks in the Uk to be completely honest.

11 of 12 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Urinating yourself while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is literally an essential part of modern German culture.

9 of 9 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It's usually difficult to urinate when high on drugs.

Comment on this

2 of 8 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

since when did the undercut, short bangs and bull nose ring become synonymous with SJW?????
Walking cliches....

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

WWJD WHAT WOULD JESUS DO

2 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It's like goths 30 years ago. People hate themswlves so much that they want to repulse wveryone around them. Unlike with goths, the entire media now praises ugly people with daddy issues because they are weak and are begging for more government control. DDR 2.0 isn't far off, or do you really believe that Germans have changed?

Get out while you can.

2 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A socialist regime is coming, like communist Russia!
I'm going to pledge allegiance and ask asylum in Poland, the true north strong and free.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Is SJW the WJS Wall Street Journal?

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

No, it's SXSW South by Southwest

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

WSJ like most USA media is full of SJW's.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

What would you suggest as a reputable and independent source of news?

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

JSW Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, based in Mumbai. It is led by Sajjan Jindal and part of the O.P. Jindal Group.

2 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

RT Russia Today is arguably the last stronghold of the free Media

3 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I get that people hate RT since it's Russian state media, but I would trust it more than DW, ARD or Deutschlandfunk. At least RT had the guts to allow Abby Martin's infamous segment. Has German state media ever done so with someone equally critical of Germany? Of course not.

Comment on this

20 of 20 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Each morning I wake up with disgusting mood in this country. I have had enough

4 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Where you gonna go?

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Phuck this idiot country, I could write a book about how crap this country ist.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or gazelle.
When the sun comes up, you'd better be running.

Comment on this

1 of 6 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

If you are dealing with learnt helpnessness type of things or feel stuck you gotto tune yourself back to making sense. Many can only do such things constraintfully and they are actually not making sense. Because everything that has no sense is actually not of life, you could say. For example, to name a really overdone seeming example. If you have some trash laying around on your table. You see, trash is something you no longer need, so what is it doing on a table. A table wasn't made to put trash on it. It's a bit hilarious and it gives a feeling of sense that feels good. Now of course you can place stuff here and there if you are busy, that would make sense. Or lets say you have a empty bottle of water standing on the floor in your living room. You might put it there if it had water in it but it doesn't, so you see what is it doing there, what is it trying to be. It is thése details that get in the way but it is not about to fight the details. Or lets say you are hungry and want to get something to eat, you could go but you are not ready, so you would get ready so you can go, but you would not get ready fast in itself. The reason you are fast is so you can go which rings true if it wasn't. For me it was always just like to clean the flat or to throw away the trash, it was something I didn't enjoy doing. You know what I mean. If you really go like: this pack for the milk is there so the milk can be in it. Now that it is empty there is no use for it, so it's waste, so you put it in the trash because that's where that should be. Trash is not the enemy you know.

0 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Maybe to make a better point. Your phone is loaded. So you don't need to have the cable in the socket anymore. If you use the socket for other things too. Because later you might be hungry and want to get the toaster going, and this is really is stuff you don't wanna bug with, it is not to avoid mishappenings, but about seeing the sense. Or do you actually also disconnect the cable from your phone aswell? You might say yes why the heck not. And it might be that for some reason you want to pick up your phone fast later on but now you gotto unplug the cable first, As for the trash, it is not where it should be but where it belongs.

1 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I meant stuff you don't wanna bug with thinking about. You gotto read that the right way, or check this comment.

10 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

What if I want a receipt and they’re out of paper?

3 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The sense was that the phone is loaded so it needs loading.

0 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The thing is you are thinking that there is a sense to what you write but there actually isn't. The level you are referring to does actually not exist. You know what I mean? Like you think it does but it doesn't. It's like "yeah, but" You know you think you're clever but it's just that you don't know you're not. It is complete bull.shit, I already know because my first thought was that you mean toiletpaper. You see? And when something is bull.shit you don't need to look further into it with an idea that it wouldn't be bull.shit. You see? You think you're clever and somebody bothers about the sh.it you wrote but it's just you being left under the rock with it. Now what's the point of that? Nice spastic move one might say.It's like you literally layed on the ground to make someone stumble, happy that they would, but there is just you. You know weazel like. And what is the point of that to ask you in your own terms. What if you do that and noone sees you even?

1 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

There are 2 levels here. You might know that it's bull.shit but that in itself is also not real what you were thinking to achieve with it if you even did that. This is what I meant with "yeah but". And later I referred to the content of what you wrote.

1 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The only chance that what you wrote has any meaning would be if you were overacting someone who is acting like you, hilariously. And that would be actually hilarious hahaha. I am not sure if you can see what I mean. Picture friends mimicking this weazellike behaviour, laughing, because it has no point and it looks dumb, you know what makes it dumb? your laugh makes it dumb. And then you did that though unintentionally funny.

0 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

And I meant: to see the sense. I didn't mean that one was dumb or has to do something. And that it tunes you back. And you will be doing better. The problem might been to written this kinda preaching like. I just meant: to see with your won eyes. While it is fukking whatever anyway, you can start out like that, that was the tuning part. I mean see for yourself, all those fukking details that ruin things...because you put something where it has no sense to be you know.And this is also connected to remembering then where you put something.

0 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I meant relief and an experience of sense, a good feel.

0 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

The topic here is also misuse. How can you expect anything good to come from misusing things? It originated with a purpose (a table for example) so by that basic meaning, there has to be things that don't harmonise if it is not along that origin.Now of course it makes fukking sense to put some papertrash on it if you wouldn't feel like getting up because you are relaxing or whatever else. Just like it makes sense to feel as you do. I am just saying that there is some relief. Because a table wasn't made with in mind to put something on it that has no use plus therefore would be thrown away. You could even say, it makes a funny picture. And it comes with a feeling of literally enjoying to throw it in the trash because you have no use for it you know.

0 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Ok I get it. You were saying I was overly serious and therefore it's just a joke, like something we humans do when it's like that. And well, I think I just passionately wrote about a topic. Either way I think it's just a misunderstanding. There is a chance that I just wrote that for the trash he. But please go ahead and try to write it better I at least have no idea how that would look like. All the good wisdom down the drain because you just couldn't see the topic. Apparantly it didn't reach, so that's not a problem. Then that just didn't work. You know, I think (now) it just appears like a joke, like when I wrote about trash on a table..appears dumb or so but..isn't. Like you were the idiot there so to speak. Because it's too dumb to be dumb, like "to good to be true". That certain feeling of dumbness that is never such. But yeah you meant no bad, that I can tell, I mean I didn't mean that you meant well either.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Op has the most distinct writing style I only have to read 3 words and ask if they got the receipt

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

it's distinct but still bl*ody confusing

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

"the phone is loaded so it needs loading" is the new receipt

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

This is like what staying in Berlin does to people's brain

Comment on this

9 of 9 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

There was a Berliner in my apartment about 6 weeks ago and I sh!t you not, I can still smell his body odor on my sofa.

Comment on this

8 of 10 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Who is looking forward to the new lockdown then? It takes one heck of an arrogant country to spend 2 years slating other countries management of the pandemic to stumble in to the Winter like a Berliner at an Eckkneipe on a Monday morning. Can't freaking believe this hellhole sometimes

2 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

On Monday Germans can exhale a sigh of relief: Finally they can once again demand of everyone "Papers, please!"

Barely related, but a couple of weeks ago at the crappy Oktoberfest setup at Alexanderplatz I saw some guy who looked like a Nazi straight outta Inglorious Basterds (and funnily enough the uniform he was wearing said a little too matter of factly just "German Security") refuse entry to some Asian woman because she "only" had the yellow booklet. Prepare for peak German pettiness once Monday rolls around.

5 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

What are you talkin about there's not going to be a new lockdown. Or you talking about the difference between the two G and 3-g rules

5 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Next week: 2g
The week after: more panic and a new lockdown probably

collective fear disorder

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

f*ck another lockdown. Barely just recovered from the last one

1 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

OP here: Yes I am aware that we have 2G etc but my trauma from the last 2 years has programmed me to believe the worst in German politicians. I dont want it to happen as much as the next person but when (not if) they fail to see a fall in infections and when (not if) they see the hospitals pushed to the limits, as they are every Winter, they will tighten the screw. You can hear it already in the language they are using.

2 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Should note: Vaccinated, understanding of but not in favour of 2G etc and clinically fed up of living in this place before, during and after Covid.

5 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Vaccinated status is going to be defined such that it expires after 9 months. This is never going to end.

6 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Disliked post 3 above by mistake.

Hospitals have always struggled in the winter and it doesn’t help that intensive units were cut back.

A new lockdown os going to come. The “small” lockdown they are talking about will turn into everything being shut until at least march.

Who are they going to blame? The unvaccinated. Will the vaccinated realise they have been lied to? No!

Comment on this

1 of 1 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

What is a lohnsteuerbeischeingung and how do i get one. My axcountant is saying i cant file taxes withoit it and as i left germanu, i didnt keep random peieces of paper they should have a digital copy of in 2021. Only reason why i am filing is due to the fact i want to visit sometime

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

you are sent one at the end of every year. It is a summary of all your income and paid taxes for that employer

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

it will have been sent whereever you are angemeldet

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I see, thanks!

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

but I've moved, so if I don't have it I can't file my taxes????

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Your employer can send you a new one. Doesn't really have anything to do with you Anmeldung address. My last employers always sent me mine digitally as a PDF.

You also don't have to file taxes in Germany unless you got over a certain amount of government funds like ALG1 or Elterngeld or if you were a freelancer.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I was a freelancer, so not sure why my accountant is asking for this. I recieved the IBB grant of 5000 and 3 payments of kurzarbeit, I only deposited about 5000 of that, and 500 of my own money. Pathetic I know but it was corona. The aid money was what I used to leave Germany.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yeah you gotta pay tax on Kurzarbeitergeld because Germans are retarded and didn't fix the Progressionsvorbehalt. Country of literal retards, no wonder they lost 3 world wars.

1 of 1 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Lol what why wouldnt they just deduct it before giving it out

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It would probably cost thousands of pointless jobs for Beamten who look over this kind of stuff with an actual magnifying glass.

Comment on this

2 of 2 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

youtu.be/uJB4hbGUjw4

Comment on this

10 of 10 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

I just do not want to meet new people here. It is frustrating and disappointing experience. They all have serious mental health issues, insecurities and project them on you. It is fine, we all suffer from difficulties of life but there should be a solution to this not living here and destroying urself further

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I attended some meet up events and met somewone from facebook too but it was not easy at all. I feel you. I know pwople here say it is same poop in every cities in Germany but I got many good friends when I lived in Leipzig. Germans and non germans friends and they were very helpful and still I keep in touch with them. Berlin is really a city so hard to have decent relationship either friendship, partners and colleagues.

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

This is the reason why I don't want to settle down in Germany. I got no clue how to build a social circle / life here

12 of 12 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Guys, if you ever get acquainted with long-term foreigners here who are older than 40 then ask them how many German friends they have. Most of the ones I have met (completely understandably) live in parallel societies.

Comment on this

7 of 7 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Why tf does every third person you meet have a Dr. before their name? Are they just handed out here like candy?

Comment on this

7 of 7 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

german GMBH 2000-era designed websites where you cant press the back button....

Comment on this

3 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

"Germany was crowned the world's porno king in 2014. Around 12.5 percent of the country's total website traffic goes to porn sites, according to website traffic tool, SimilarWeb, and German hunger for X-rated stimuli outstrips Americans’ traffic, at 8.3 percent, and the global average of 7.7 percent."

LMAO no surprise there!

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Read the whole ridiculous article:
theworld.org/stories/germany-diy-porn-difference-between-east-and-west

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

They also hold the top spot in the scat-porn category....sick f*cks, all of them.

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Also don't forget the "erotic zoos" and all the bestiality pornos from the 70s-80s that were shot in Germany.

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

www.youtube.com/watch

1 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

And one day, for no reason whatsoever, people voted ------ into power

4 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Germany nowadays is exactly what Hitler didn't want it to become.

Comment on this

5 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Is anyone in this city in an actual meaningful relationship? I see many people have no problem with cheating or getting cheated on or currently in some kind of open sexual relationship. I come from a very conservative country which I wanted a change from but alot of people here seem not right in the head.

0 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I see a couple where they are codependent. It's the best one of them can get for sure, the other one probably can't find a more "normal" girl in Berlin.

12 of 12 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I can't imagine coming from a conservative country to Berlin, Germany, of all places. You basically landed in the degenerate armpit of humanity

0 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I agree with the poster above. I think the OP moved from one extreme to another.

0 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Basically any country outside of North/west EU is conservative by comparison.

Comment on this
Page 3 of 413