...

berlinhater tshirts, hoodies and other swag

There are plenty of reasons to despise this filth ridden city. What bothers you most?

please login / register to post images

9 of 33 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Comments tells more about the character of people than about Berlin just disgusting, racists.

8 of 24 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yes there are some crazy people on here unfortunately

Comment on this

4 of 4 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

please give me a success story of leaving berlin to help me stay motivated.

6 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Moved to Berlin after graduation in the hopes of finding a job and "making it". It is the capital, after all.
I didn't know back then that it is a sh1thole.
Spent almost two years barely making enough money for rent and food. All the while trying to find a good job. In the end I almost applied for a job as a dishwasher.
One day I realized that in spite of being fluent in German and holding a degree from a German university I'd never be seen as a person worth of respectful, tactful treatment because Germans are very racist but in denial about it. I came to the realization that I had never been happy in Germany and Berlin was as close to hell as I had ever been. I decided to leave. Quit my jobs, cancelled everything, bought a ticket and flew 10000 back to my home country.

Nowadays I am living in Poland, gainfully employed in the IT field, feeling happy about everyday, meeting tons of friendly people (Poles in Poland are generally very kind and polite) and happy that I didn't stay in Germany. Living in that country is not for everyone. As some Poles have told me "That is not a country."

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Interesting. What do they mean by it’s not a country? I get it kind of, it seems like a jail / circus

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

They say that it is "not a country" as in, migrants are treated worse, no matter how well assimilated they are.

2 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Poles are very polite and helpful, at least the ones in Poland, not the alcoholic scum that live in Berlin.

10 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I can't blame anyone for resorting to alcohol or drugs to endure "life" in Germany.

Comment on this

3 of 5 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Krautsandpolaksarewhoresonsandwhores

Comment on this

15 of 15 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Time doesn’t pass in a normal way in Berlin. When I think of my time there, I wonder what I was doing with all the time. Because a lot of it had to do with things that wasted my time, such as needless documents, searching for flat, trying to work to scrape by enough money to only survive, so without disposable income couldn’t do the things I wanted, learning a language I could never master or need to use again, being traumatized from random situations....

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

It takes me 2-5times faster to get things done outside of there

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Something you can get done in an hour in a normal country can take a week or even month here.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Not to mention the customer service hanging up the phone and yelling

Comment on this

6 of 6 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

If you go back home, don't mention hardly anythung about Berlin to old friends. If hey say why did you leave, just say "It's great for a holiday, but not healthy to live in, too many drugs and screwed up people, it's great to be back home, much better here". And leave it at that, if they have more questions, just say "it's too complicated to explain, I just want to pick up from where I left off here". Then never mention Berlin again, just put it behind you.

And don't be like gamblers who chase their losses and try to nut it out here, because they otherwise feel they've wasted all those years, that's a losers game. Just go and never look back, or like Lot's wife, you'll turn into a pillar of salt.

5 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I second the above comment. Nobody will understand what you’re trying to say so don’t bother. I lost friends trying to explain.

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

A Berliner’s definition of self care is not taking drugs for 7 days

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

More like 7 hours

Comment on this

13 of 13 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Still recovering financially from Berlin. If you are thinking of leaving, here is my advice. Start saving anything, even if small, immediately

Comment on this

17 of 17 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

I am leaving this joke of a city in a few months, I cannot be happier.

16 of 16 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations.I am leaving end of August too.I will miss only my foreigner friends who also wait for the day to leave Berlin.Other than them I don't miss anything or anybody

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Where are you going !!!

5 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I'm going to paradise, another name for anywhere than Berlin

Comment on this

31 of 78 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Why there are so many Romanian , Polish , Ukrainian and Russian Whorres in Berlin Brothels ?

51 of 55 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Human trafficking? What’s your point?!

10 of 17 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Because Germans are cheap and only want to pay low prices, meanwhile only wanting to sleep with whites

20 of 60 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

They’re paying for their cosmetology school

7 of 27 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Bet the Op is the MGTOW guy or whatever haha

18 of 26 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

You'll be a MGTOW guy one day when enough women either take you to the cleaners or fvck your head up.

2 of 13 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

^im not a man

11 of 19 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Borelin is not a city for mgtows. Mgtow is Individualism , there is no Individualism here. I never seen so many Simps and Men who are so desperate for Female Validation and in fact I never seen so many couples in any other City before.

42 of 77 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Cosmetology school? What do you mean, you loser nazi fuck? That cosmetologists are whores?! The same that when a girl is wearing a short skirt, that means she is available to be raped eh?! I'm a girl and a cosmetologist, dare to say that in front of me loser jerk!

17 of 49 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Shut up Slavinka

31 of 48 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

You shut the fornicate up, racist sexist pig.

19 of 41 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Vote your own comments up slavinka karen :)

21 of 39 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I'm not the one who is jerking off wearing a german WWII army officer suit, in front of a mirror, while listening to Hitlers speeches. All those people who downvoted you, are not psychos like yourself. Loser. :)

0 of 24 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

You are only a MGTOW because nobody loves you

16 of 28 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Suck some Balls Karen and post some Travel pics on Instagram :) Nobody love you vaginna :)

9 of 26 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I will post pics of your Vater und Mutti, while blowing some immigrant balls in Zoo. :) you know very well what I mean, loser. :)

9 of 17 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

You Slavinka Karen Mama love Blackk Diccks. Suck some Dickks for money you ugly Drug Addict Whorre. You Mama Is a whorre and your father is a fagg :) Bye bye whoredaughter :)

12 of 20 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

This Whorre is just angy because No Black penis wants to fuckk her , because her female genitalia smells like fish :-)

2 of 15 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Hahahaha. Once a loser, always a loser, no matter what you do, think or say. Like all the nazi jerks. :)

11 of 12 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Well I'm AFAB and I identify as Non binary, so what? you wanna impose just cause you're a ciswoman?

9 of 10 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I can see cosmetology triggered you. Pull yourself together lass

4 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

What the fornicate is this conversation

9 of 16 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

This conversation is about calling out politically-correct, SJW, virtue-signalers.

Comment on this

21 of 21 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

I can't get rid off the feeling that I have been wasting my time and life in this country

12 of 12 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I check this site a year later for my own sanity. The amount of poop German society makes foreigners endure isn’t worth it. Best for a party holiday that’s it

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Not even worth for a holiday. I will warn people not spend their money in chermany.

Comment on this

13 of 13 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

These people have had a divorce with their feelings long ago. No wonder they take drugs to fill the void.
No Hans, you won’t fill that void.
They learn that emotions = bad, but they also have no logic. They’re just rigid pieces of wood floating on a river until they die. Such a happy life!

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

they take drugs to feel something.......better than feeling nothing.

8 of 8 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

the society is too rigid to involve certain emotional displays. Unless it is in a party context. This is why you see no balance, and the weird fetishes. Its regimented like this in Japan as well.

6 of 6 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

This is so sad but so true.These people keep telling how their "freedom"is imoportant.Parents,friensip,children,spouse are somthing ruin their life to be themselves,hassle to be unhappy etc....If you never tried sweet,fresh,juicy fruits but ate only tasteless rotten fruits because cheap price or free ..you never know what the good fruites taste...But you will say "Oh I dont like fruits it taste nothing."Their void will be never filled by anything.Drug.Alchohol,keep chaing your sexpartner and party with fake friends..

Comment on this

8 of 8 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

nice flat, nightmare neighbours

Comment on this

21 of 21 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Why do Germans go from 0 to 100 and start shouting or become hysterical?
One can get heated up during an argument, but they have a very peculiar attitude here.

16 of 17 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

They aren’t taught manners as kids

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Intimidation tactics....just watch any ww2 movie

Comment on this

3 of 4 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

IF you have any doubt about which "artists" in Berlin have rich parents, just take a look at those living there on visas.... that didn't get funding, still business as usual through the entire pandemic.

Comment on this

6 of 6 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

The only way you can make most chomens a bit less um bearable is to drink with them. Not drugs. Just drink and let them become tipsy. NOT drunk. They become less robotic and some are kinda nice to talk to.
Just make sure you speak chomen and your skin color is light enough. Also, that they only get tipsy and not drunk.
So yeah, only under those special circumstances with those special terms.
Otherwise, they’re beyond unbearable.
Bottom line? They’re not worth your time unless the above terms apply. In that case, you also have to be tipsy.

9 of 9 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Problem is when I’m tipsy or drunk I find it harder to conceal my dislike for them

2 of 2 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

If they’re tipsy enough they will agree with you that „most Chomens are like that“

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

But never looking at themselves with some critical eyes... Once a German, always a German

3 of 3 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Why would you drink with germans?

4 of 4 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

Yes they will agree that most Germans are like that in abstract, could be after a week or a month and they do the exact same thing they recognised and you point it out… hell breaks loose.

Comment on this

1 of 1 people agree with this  

  Anonymous wrote:

Is Londas as bad as Berlin ?

0 of 0 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

London I mean

4 of 5 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

If you make money, no

7 of 7 people agree with this  
  Anonymous wrote:

I love the uk but do not live here if you cannot afford to buy a property in the location you wish to live in. I wouldn’t do London for less than £100k a year and £75k for the SE. There are jobs here in finance and tech that do pay £150k+ though so there is the potential to live well.

Comment on this
Page 4 of 383